Monday, October 4, 2010

9 to 5

It is official. I am finally part of the real world! At the beginning of September I accepted a full time staff position working as the Panhellenic Affairs Advisor at UT! The position came about when my amazing supervisor Carrie Youell took a position at AOII headquarters and left to move back to Murfreesboro.

I was thrown in pretty fast and have been learning since day one on the job and loving every minute. It took a little adjustment since I still have my grad school classes at night, but I think I am finally in the swing of things!

I feel so lucky to have a job where I get to work with amazing students everyday and get to be a part of their college experience! This job is exciting because you never know what the day will bring...literally. It is challenging and rewarding all at the same time! One adjustment I have made is moving into my very own office...here is a little tour...








Finally a place to put my diploma!


My very own business cards!

One month in everything is going great! I am continuously working on that work/personal life balance...no one ever said it would be easy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment