Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. KING!

Few things in life make me happier than watching my best friends experience the most important day of their life. In my first go round as a bridesmaid I got to watch Brandi Davis become Brandi King!

Its funny because when Brandi and I first got engaged we went to go wedding dress shopping together and the lady in the dress shop commented on how she was bringing us both dresses that couldn't be more different! That is Brandi and I....My style is a little safe, classic, and simple... on the other hand Brandi's style is bright, energetic, and fun!

Her wedding was exactly that! It was so full of life and such a happy day! I don't think I have ever had so much fun dancing the night away (yes me dancing...) with my best friends!!! 

Here is some snapshots of the big day!!!

The bride and her bridesmaids at the rehearsal!


The BEAUTIFUL Bride on her big day!!!!



All the Bridesmaids before the wedding!!


The wedding party!


Gorgeous Bran and her amazing bouquet! Which is still drying at my house! :)


The Bride and Groom....this is so Brandi and Justin :)


The bride and her AMAZING mother Tara!!!


Such a neat picture!



The funniest groom's cake ever! (Justin is a baseball player! :)



I couldn't be more happy for Brandi and Justin...love you both so much! 





No comments:

Post a Comment