Friday, December 21, 2012

A Baby Bump...

A baby bump...or not a baby bump... that is the question....

This has seriously been the theme to this week! I am finally have the beginnings of a baby bump but only friends and family who know me know that there is a baby in there! Walking around in public when I notice someone looking at my belly I know they are either thinking she's pregnant, or she needs to suck in that tummy! I will let you be the judge! :)


So Brett and I finally took pictures of our little baby bump last night! You may or may not be able to see it, to me it feels like my bump just popped up over night!!





Oh 15 weeks! This has been a fun week as it is winding down to a close! 

Started the week with Christmas with Mansfields from Mississippi! 


So fun to spend time with them and sweet Lyla Grace! Next Christmas we will have 3 babies with baby Finn being born in January!!




Then headed down to spend time with my family in Birmingham, 2 days full of maternity clothes shopping, and Brandi helping me start my registry and spending time with sweet Collins!!

Next was our AOII Pledge Class Christmas Party....where we had too much fun getting carried away with doing the ring test! 


According the ring test this baby is all girl!!

Then there was a fun filled day of shopping and catching up in Downtown Franklin with Carrie and Jena!! Two of the best mommies I know!!

I thought this was the cutest picture of Maggie while we were taking pictures of our bump! She was so intrigued!!



Heres to bigger better baby bumps in the coming weeks!!! :) Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment