Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

Finally Brett and I are settled in to our new home! I love having a cozy house to come home too, Milo is loving it too! We have attempted to combine our styles to decorate our new home and with the help of my mom and my new mother in law I think it is just perfect!
Here is a quick tour...

Cottage style house originally built in the 1940s...in the Westwood neighborhood in Knoxville!


My new front door decorations...



The living room....





My favorite chair my parents gave us and Brett's parents recovered!!


Correction...its actually Milo's favorite chair.. :)



Into the dining room...

Finally have my bakers rack full of cookbooks!


Gorgeous silk curtains Brett's parents gave us! 


My pride and joy..the most beautiful china cabinet ever..wedding gift from my parents



The kitchen and view back into the living room...


Love the arched doorways



Bathroom and hallway...

Fully remodeled bathroom




This is the inside tile in the shower





Guest bedroom/office.....



Curtains my mom sewed! 



The best desk ever Brett's parents gave us...and Brett's new iMAC!



Milos watering hole..


Our bedroom....




Shells we collected when we were honeymooning in Antigua!



Now that you have gotten a tour...come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment