Wednesday, February 6, 2013

22 Weeks and Baby Kicks!

Is time moving so fast right now or is it just me? 

Wow already 22 weeks! Soon to be 23 on Saturday! I know everyone says time passes slowly the second half of the pregnancy but I'm not feeling it yet!

I think the excitement of picking names, and this week nursery designing are making this half of the pregnancy by far the most exciting! 


 SO here is my 22 week picture with baby girl! 


 Can you tell a different from 20 weeks? I am surely feeling it! 



 The most exciting development is our little girl wiggling a way and kicking up a storm! There is no better feeling than our little girl kicking away in side of me! We thought it would be forever before Brett go to feel her kick but literally every time he puts his hand on my belly she is kicking away at him!

Well that's all for now!!  Brett and I are doing some serious work on baby girls nursery this weekend so lots of details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment