Wednesday, February 20, 2013

24 Weeks -- What's In A Name?

24 weeks and counting! 

This has been a busy busy past several weeks, so much so I almost forgot to take my 24 week picture! 

We have been busy planning a way for our little girl! 

Here is a couple of pictures of my 24 week bump! 




Little girl is getting bigger and bigger! 

And while she is growing and moving around so much more it has been impossible for us not to become attached to a name for her! 

I fell in love with this name a while back and we have had it on the short list. It became the winner right after we found out we were having a little girl! 

Back before we knew girl or boy I was walking through a small little children's shop in Goodlettsville called Lizards and Lace. At the time I was predicting a boy so I didn't spend much time in the little girls section. I did come across one little blankie and I have no idea how it didn't hit me that this was a sign that I was definitely having a little girl! In this little shop the ONLY monogrammed item in the store had our little girls name on it and it is not a common or ordinary name by any means! The day after our gender reveal party I decided I had to have this little blankie and it was meant to be! 

So we have chosen our sweet little girls name...

Emmeline Grace Mansfield


Here is a picture of the blankie I found:


Here is our most recent picture of little Emmy Grace! 





No comments:

Post a Comment