Friday, December 17, 2010

The Best Holiday Playlist...EVER!

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the music!! Over the years I have added to my collection and I really think its just about the best holiday playlist...ever!!!

A little bit of the classics, a little bit of classic soul, and some current artists in between! 
Here are the essential songs you need to make the most of the holiday season! 



Otis Redding: Merry Christmas Baby & White Christmas


Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters: White Christmas


Stevie Wonder: What Christmas Means to Me & Someday at Christmas


Trans-Siberian Orchestra: Christmas Canon, Nutcracker Suite & Carol of the Bells


The Eagles: Please Come Home for Christmas


Elton John: Step Into Christmas


John Lennon: And So This is Christmas


Bobby Helms: Jingle Bell Rock


Mariah Carey: Christmas, All I Want for Christmas is You, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, 
Oh Holy Night & Hark the Herald Angels Sing


Alvin & The Chipmunks: I'm Getting Nothing for Christmas


Elvis Presley: I'll Be Home for Christmas & Blue Christmas


Bing Crosby: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas,
& Silver Bells


Nat King Cole: Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire


Taylor Swift: Christmas Must Be Something More, Santa Baby & Silent Night


NSYNC: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays



Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby


Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong: Baby, It's Cold Outside



ENJOY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment