Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Very Merry Panhellenic Christmas


I am SO lucky to get to work with the amazing women above each and every day! So to celebrate the holidays we had one last gathering at my house to celebrate a wonderful year together! 

Milo and I getting ready for the party!!


Yes I know... I don't think I have ever had a blogpost without a picture of Milo in it! :)


Let the party start! 


Quite the spread...potluck at its best!! 


Desserts!! A pan favorite for sure! 


Caitlin's red velvet Christmas cupcakes!


The BEST part of the night.....ALYSSA GOT ENGAGED!!



Checking on the beautiful ring!


Making Alyssa tell us the story!! We almost had an impromptu candlelight! :)


Showing off the rings! :)


Lizzy, Allison, and Meekah posing for a pic! 


Getting ready for the ornament swap! 


My gift! Panhellenic 2010 Ornaments


Our new Pan president Lizzy!!!


Lizzy's ornament from the swap....so cute!!


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 






No comments:

Post a Comment