Friday, December 24, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life

Christmas eve is my favorite day of the year. Something about the excitement for whats to come and the thankfulness for the past year makes it a recipe for the perfect day.

One of my most favorite Christmas eve traditions is watching my favorite movie...It's A Wonderful Life. We watch it every Christmas eve (just finished watching it) and I go to bed appreciating my wonderful life.  

So in honor of my favorite day of the year we are taking a walk down memory lane and a glimpse into Christmas past. Since I am so excited to spend my very first Christmas with Brett tomorrow, here are some snapshots of our Christmas past.

Brett's First Christmas


My First Christmas




Brett and his mommy on Christmas morning
Ken reading to Brett and Meredith


Classic family Christmas portraits!











Playing with new toys...













In Gran's mink coat!


Looking really sweet on Christmas morning!





 Hope you enjoyed this walk down memory lane! Now I am off to bed! Christmas tomorrow! Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!




No comments:

Post a Comment