Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cooking in the Kitchen--Again!


Well after a much needed 1 week hiatus (because of the arrival of our new puppy Maggie) I am back and cooking! 


Life is busy right now but I can't stop now..I have way too many yummy recipes left to make and I am actually starting to become a better cook! 

Also, I have decided to start posting the ingredient you need with each recipe instead of at the beginning of the week because I have heard from several people that it makes it more confusing if you are just making 1 recipe instead of all of them! 

So here is the menu for this week:
----------------------------------------------------------
Bistro Flank Steak Sandwich with Garlic Aioli
Grilled Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Orzo
Healthy Pizza Margherita
Grilled Chicken Salad with Homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette


More to come!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment