Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Girl's Best Friend


From the time I was born, I have been a lifelong animal lover! 
There is just something about a companion who loves you unconditionally, can you cheer you up without any words, and makes everyday a play day.


From my very first dog Barney....




To my Mazzie, who filled my childhood with so much happiness,



Rudy....the trooper!



Then to Gretchen...who my family considers more like my sister...


Then to our Hanky...the hound dog full of so much love who fell in love with Greg and Tonya..



Now to Maggie Mae...our new puppy!

We adopted Maggie from the humane society...a lonely little pup in a cage melted our hearts and now she is our little angel


We had no idea you could fall in love with something so fast, in just 4 days we have no idea how we ever lived without her!




Looking forward to all the memorable moments ahead!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new pup! She is beyond adorable; I want another dog so badly...maybe I'll show my hubby these cute pics to sway his thinking =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura---I wanted a puppy so bad too!! We thought it was going to be tough but she really had been an angel!! She is so much fun!! Good luck--I hope you convince him!!

    ReplyDelete